50 Plus Centres
Watch this video to discover what makes Hillsview Active Living Centres special and how you can enjoy life in good company!
MISSION: To engage adults in outstanding experiences which enhance their quality of life.
VISION: Outstanding Experiences, Every Person, Every Day.
- Healthy, Safe and Sustainable Centres
- Community Partnerships
- Active Living and Lifelong Learning
- Member and Participants Bill of Rights
Strategic Action Plan
Hillsview Active Living Centre is planning a strategy to embrace future opportunities to serve older adults in Halton Hills for the next 10 years.
- Providing programs, activities and services to ensure capacity and participation.
- Increasing memberships at the Centres
- Utilizing current technology to promote centre benefits i.e. education, volunteerism & revenue
- Revenue generation
- Looking to future facility needs
Learn more about the CARF Accreditation process
The Value of Accreditation: CARF is committed to providing the greatest value for our accreditation investment. Our members look for CARF accreditation as their assurance that our programs, activities and facilities are of the highest quality. Members and visitors recognize CARF accreditation as a demonstration of superior performance for our users. Hillsview Active Living Centre, as a service provider, has the advantage of clearly defined and internationally accepted standards to ensure that our services remain among the elite for excellence.