New Online Procurement Management
Starting October 31, 2017, the Town of Halton Hills will manage bid opportunities through bids&tenders™.
Vendors who are interested in providing goods and services to the Town of Halton Hills will be required to have a vendor account with bids&tenders™. The cost to subscribe to bids&tenders is $165 per year for unlimited access to all bids&tenders clients. For vendors that bid infrequently the “pay-per-use” option is available at $45 per bid. The annual subscription or pay-per-use fee to bids&tenders is the only charge you will incur to place unlimited bids for town business. This service will provide vendors with bid opportunities available from other agencies in the Halton Cooperative Purchasing Group (Region of Halton, City of Burlington, Town of Milton, Town of Oakville).
Why move to a digital procurement management platform?
- Send bid submissions online
- View only the bids you want with the category selection option
- Receive automated email notifications of new bid opportunities, including addenda
- Receive automated confirmation when your bid has been submitted, received, or withdrawn
- Ability to work on a bid, save your work, and see the bid closing countdown in real time
- Ability to withdraw and change your bid, then resubmit if desired
- Built-in calculator feature does the math for you, eliminating calculation errors
- Built-in compliance checker helps ensure your bid submission is complete
- Built-in reminders are sent to you if a bid has been started but not submitted
- Complies with the Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA) requirement that bid opportunities be electronically posted on a tendering website
- Unofficial bid results for most bid opportunities are posted the same day the bid closes
Questions? Need more information?
bids&tenders™ Demonstration – October 4, 2017
Attend our upcoming seminar co-hosted by bids&tenders™ to learn more. The seminar will include an informative presentation on ‘How to do Business’ with the Halton Cooperative Purchasing Group, a live demo of the e-Bidding system and opportunity for Q & A.
Wednesday, October, 4, 2017 at 3 p.m.
Halton Region, Auditorium - 1151 Bronte Road, Oakville, Ontario
Please register online