Williams Mill, a community group who promote creative works by accomplished local artists received Municipal Assistance from Town of Halton Hills to assist with organizational start-up costs.
Municipal Assistance Program Proposal Form
The Town of Halton Hills believes that governments, community organizations, businesses, groups and individuals have a shared responsibility to provide community services. As a result, the Town of Halton Hills allocates municipal funds and resources to support community based initiatives through a Municipal Assistance Program.
Purpose: To provide support to individuals, community organizations, groups and businesses that maintain and improve the quality of life for the residents of Halton Hills by providing facilities and services.
Type of Assistance Available:
It is important that you take the time to review the category that suits your request.
- Waivers of Municipal Assistance (.pdf)
- Marketing & Promotion (.pdf)
- Special Purposes, Projects or Start-up Costs (.pdf)
- Partnership Agreements (.pdf)
- Volunteer Training (.pdf)*
- Financial Assistance to Individuals or Families (.pdf)*
- Green Initiatives
* Does not require Municipal Assistance Program Proposal Form.
Strategic Priorities: The Municipal Assistance Program allocates funds and resources to individuals, groups, community organizations and businesses that support the following strategic priorities of Council as contained in the Town's Strategic Plan.
- Foster a Healthy Community
- Preserve, Protect and Enhance Our Environment
- Foster a Prosperous Economy
- Preserve, Protect and Promote Our Distinctive History
- Preserve, Protect and Enhance Our Countryside
- Achieve Sustainable Growth
2017 COMMITTEE MEETING SCHEDULE
|Initiative Date||Submission Deadline||Meeting Date|
|March to August||February 6, 2017||April 24, 2017
*or meeting prior to - discuss with CDS
|September to December||April 4, 2017||June 12, 2017|
WE'RE HERE TO HELP!
For further information on applying for Municipal Assistance, please contact
Community Development Coordinator
Town of Halton Hills
1 Halton Hills Drive
Halton Hills ON L7G 5G2
Email: Erin Burger
Phone: 905-873-2601 ext. 2273