- Municipal consents: permission for a public utility to install new infrastructure in our road allowance.
- Lot grading - review lot grading for all building permits.
- Excavation/Entrance Permits
- Site Alteration Permits
- Site plan review inspection for private lands: connects to our Town’s infrastructure.
- Niagara Escarpment Commission (NEC)
- Consent applications: division of land
- Minor Variances
- Zoning Bylaw amendments (ZBA)
- Official Plan amendments (OPA) (link to zoning or planning official plan)
Subdivisions and Site Plans
- Provide technical review and approval of infrastructure related to development.
- Oversee the construction and maintenance requirements of infrastructure.
- Provide site inspections for all municipal infrastructures.
- Address residential concerns related to new construction.
- Coordinate inspections with Developer’s Engineer for residential lot grading enquiries and concerns, prior to assumption.
- Final lot grading inspection with Developer’s Engineer
- Completes final inspections to ensure municipal infrastructure meets Town’s standards prior to assumption of development.
- Review and approval of site alteration work, lot grading/drainage and pool permit inspections.
For more information, please see: