Aquatic Parent Guide:
Information for ALL first time participants in swimming lessons, or returning participants, on how to help support a positive aquatic experience for your child.
For ALL Summer Camps Registrants:
Summer Camp Parent Handbook - Please print for important information.
For ALL Fitness Program Registrants:
Par-Q Form - "Please complete and return to your fitness instructor the 1st day of the program.
PARmed-X for Pregnancy, - PARmed-X for PREGNANCY is a guideline for health screening prior to participation in a prenatal fitness class or other exercise.
Completing the Sign up Form for Program Registration
- Forms are available in the Town's Community Guide, or you can pick them up at area libraries, pools, arenas, the Civic Centre. Photocopies are also accepted.
- Please complete one form per person per program.
- Indicate whether or not your address has changed and if you are a new family.
- Please submit SEPARATE PAYMENTS for each registration form. Include VISA or MASTERCARD No. and expiry date or cheques made payable to "Town of Halton Hills". For special financial arrangements please see the Town's brochure.
- Indicate alternative choices on each form. Every attempt will be made to accommodate your 2nd and 3rd choices automatically if the 1st choice is unavailable.
- Please check appropriate box to indicate if you have a “Health Condition, ‘Anaphylactic Allergies” and/or "Special Need". Please refer to the Town's Guide "Recreation for All" for more information on Special Needs or Health Conditions.
- All adult fees include HST.
- An administrative fee will be charged on all cheques returned NSF.