Halton Hills Green Business Profiles
Businesses are an integral part of the community. As such, they have an important role to play in the Town’s sustainability journey. Businesses have the ability to not only reduce their own environmental and social impacts, but also to share sustainability with their employees, customers and suppliers. To highlight the wide variety of green practices being undertaken by the local business community, below is a growing list of Green Business Profiles:
- Georgetown Central BIA
- Canadian Tire (Halton Hills)
- The UPS Store (Halton Hills)
- Communication and Power Industries Canada Inc.
Resources for Your Business
- Funding for energy-efficiency programs
- Take the Chamber of Commerce ‘Green Business Pledge
- Incentives for new home construction
- Watch case studies
- Take actions that advance Halton Hills’ economic prosperity
- Halton Hills Hydro Conservation Programs
- Community Improvement Plan
Chamber Releases Economic Sustainability Position Paper
The participation of the local business community is key to making our sustainability journey a success. Through their everyday decisions, business can make a valuable contribution to positioning the Town as a recognized leader in sustainability. The Halton Hills Chamber of Commerce's Economic Sustainability Position Paper offers a practical framework to move ahead with this journey.
For information on water efficiency, visit www.halton.ca/waterconservation.