Register for the Culture Days Information Session, happening on Wednesday May 31 from 6-8 PM in the Studio – Georgetown Branch, Halton Hills Library. This information session is for anyone who would like to present an interactive arts or cultural activity during Culture Days September 29, 39 and Oct 1. Or anyone who would just like to find out more about Culture Days.
Call to Participate
We are inviting everyone wanting to participate in Culture Days by offering a free hands-on or behind-the-scenes activity to fill out an application form. This is for artists, groups or organizations wanting to put on a Culture Days activity.
Deadline is Monday June 12 at midnight
Connect with Culture Days via Social Media!
Public Art Advisory Board
The Council for the Corporation of the Town of Halton Hills invites applications from members of the public who are interested in serving on the Halton Hills Public Art Advisory Board. This newly created body will initially support the development and implementation of the Town of Halton Hills Public Art Master Plan in coordination with consultants and Town staff.
We are looking for 3 citizen members to be part of the newly created Public Art Advisory Board. They must be able to dedicate time to Public Art Advisory Board activities beginning with a minimum of 4 hours/month.
- Must be a resident of the Town of Halton Hills.
- Over the age of 18 years.
- Not employed by the Corporation of the Town of Halton Hills.
- For a term to expire in June 2020
- Practicing artist active in an artistic discipline with demonstrated training, skill and experience
- Strong connections to the local arts and culture sector
- Demonstrable history of giving public presentations
- Experience on a team, ideally community-based
- Jurying experience an asset
- Previous experience with public art projects an asset
Reports & Presentations
Email an application form, brief letter of interest, and CV by 4:30 p.m. on Monday, June 12, 2017 to:
Council and Committee Services Coordinator
1 Halton Hills Drive,
Halton Hills, ON, L7G 5G2
Phone:(905) 873-2601 x 2333
If you have any inquiries or if you wish to receive additional information about this call please contact Renée Brown at (905)873-2601 ext. 2333 or Renee B
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place in June 2017.