The information you provide is protected under the Freedom of Information and Privacy Act. Only the staff persons who need your information to do their work have access to it.
- Bids & Tenders - This section contains information on goods and services for which the Town of Halton Hills is currently soliciting bids. You will also find information on bids that have closed recently.
- BizPaL Permits and Licences - Online Business Permits and Licenses Service
- Calendar of Events - The Town of Halton Hills Calendar of Events is the please to find out what is going on in our community. Browse, sort or Submit your event.
- E-Newsletters - Looking to stay informed? Have the most exciting and newest Recreation Programs, Community Group, Economic Development and Media Release information delivered right to your inbox. Sign up for newsletters that interest you.
- Facility Requests - Planning a family celebration, fund-raiser, business function, tournament or training session? The Town of Halton Hills has the space to suit the occasion!
- Halton Hills Maps - Maplinks presents online geographic data from Halton Hills. Maplinks is designed to increase our web-based mapping services with an easy-to-use mapping interface. Users are presented geographic information though a series of customized queries.
- Inspections Requests - Building Services Inspection staff are responsible for the inspection of all new construction, ensure buildings and structures are constructed to meet health and safety provisions of the Ontario Building Code. Schedule Your Building Permit Inspection.
- Online Program Registration - Register for Recreation & Parks programs and Library preschool programs!
Save time and have access to program registration at your convenience!
Receive immediate confirmation regarding the status of your registration!
- Media Release Notification - Be the first to know. Sign up for Halton Hills media release emails.
- Parking Exemptions - Uniform Traffic Control By-law No. 84-1 prohibits parking
2:00 A.M. – 6:00 A.M. (Daily) November 15, 2010 to April 15, 2011. Parking Permits are available
- Pay Tickets - Pay your parking and speeding tickets online.
- Public Feedback - This form is to be used for all comments, complaints, concerns, feedback, or correspondence with town staff if you would like to speak directly to a staff member or
for matters requiring urgent attention, Please call 905-873-2600.
- Register as a Delegation to Council - A delegation is an individual, group of individuals, or an organization who wish to appear before Town Council or a Committee of Town Council on items of concern to them. Fill out a form electronically or in Print.