Tax Bills & Methods of Payment
The Town of Halton Hills provides several different ways to pay your property taxes:
- Pre-Authorized Payment Plan
- Due Date Pre-Authorized Payment Plan
- Monthly Pre-Authorized Payment Plan
- Payment Through Mortgage Holder
- By epost Internet Services
Have your interim or final property tax bill delivered to your own digital mailbox, through Canada Post's epost™ service. At this time, other mailings, such as supplementary billings, overdue notices and general
correspondence, cannot be sent via epostTM. These mailings will be sent using Canada Post mail services.
- By Internet/Telephone Banking
Pay your taxes from your bank account using the internet or your touchtone telephone.
- Through your Mortgage Company (interim and final tax bill will be sent to your Mortgage Company for payment. Once paid a copy of the final tax bill will be sent to you for your records)
- Mail your cheque (post-date cheques are accepted, make Cheques payable to the “Town of Halton Hills”)
Town of Halton Hills
1 Halton Hills Drive
Halton Hills ON L7G 5G2
- In person
Pay in person, 8:30 to 4:30 Monday to Friday at the Corporate Services counter at the above address. We accept cash, cheque and interac
- After Hours Drop Box
You can deposit payments (cheques only) in the Civic Centre drop box located by the front door.
- Pay on-line with your credit card
Payments must be received by the Town by the due date to avoid penalty.
It is the taxpayer's responsibility to ensure that all cheques are completed properly. Any dishonoured payments will result in a charge of $43.00 being added to your tax account.